There’s no denying that Peloton has revolutionized the way we work out.
Peloton made its name by bringing the sort of high-intensity studio cycling classes normally found at the gym into people’s living rooms.
This model was meant to keep people motivated to get on the bike and reach their fitness goals, whereas many exercise bikes simply become clotheshorses after an initial burst of enthusiasm.
However, life sometimes takes unexpected turns, and your fitness goals or circumstances may change. If you feel it’s time to make a change to your exercise regime, knowing how to cancel your Peloton subscription quickly and easily is a life-saver.
- See also: Is Peloton Going Out Of Business?
Peloton Membership Levels
Before showing you how to cancel your Peloton subscription it is worth noting that there are three different membership plans with Peloton offering different levels of access to classes, challenges, and live sessions.
The method for canceling your Peloton subscription is slightly different depending on your membership level.
The first three memberships are for those who also have the Peloton equipment, whereas the latter three are Peloton app-only.
- Peloton Rental Membership (from $89/mo)
- Peloton All-Access Membership ($44/mo)
- Peloton Guide Membership ($24/mo)
- Peloton App Free (free)
- Peloton App One ($12.99/mo or $129/yr)
- Peloton App+ ($24/mo or $240/yr)
How To Pause Your Peloton Subscription
If you have a Peloton All-Access Membership, which gives unlimited access to live-streaming and on-demand classes as well as tracking performance metrics, you can also pause your membership for up to three months.
This could be a good option if you have suffered an injury or life goes through one of those busy spells when it can feel like there is no time left for exercise.
Note that at the end of the furloughed period your membership will automatically reactivate, however.
How To Cancel Peloton Subscriptions
Peloton Unlimited Membership
The Peloton Unlimited Membership comes with those who have purchased one of the Peloton machines and gives access to the Peloton Leaderboard, something that digital app subscribers don’t get.
To cancel the Peloton Unlimited Membership follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Peloton account.
- Access your profile by clicking on your profile picture at the top right of the screen.
- Select My Account.
- Select Subscription and then Cancel.
- Follow through to confirm the cancellation and receive a confirmation email.
Even after you have canceled, you will still be able to access and use your membership for the remainder of the month.
Peloton Digital Memberships
The Peloton Digital Memberships gives access to the digital app so that people can still take part in Peloton workouts without having to buy a Peloton bike.
How To Cancel Peloton Web Membership
- Head to members.onepeloton.co.uk/preferences/subscriptions.
- Click on your subscription’s link.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation.
How To Cancel Peloton Android Membership
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and double-check that you are signed into the same account that you use for the Peloton subscription.
- Click on the profile icon at the top right.
- Navigate to Menu > Payments and Subscriptions > Subscriptions.
- Select Peloton and then tap Cancel Subscription.
- Click Confirm to complete the process.
How To Cancel Peloton Apple iOS Membership
- On your Apple phone/ tablet go to the device Settings.
- Tap on your name and then find and click on Subscriptions.
- Select Peloton and then click on Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation.
How To Cancel Peloton Roku TV Membership
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote control.
- Navigate to the Peloton channel.
- Press the “*” button to browse the options on the Peloton channel.
- Select Manage Subscription > Cancel Subscription and then confirm the cancellation.
- Select Done to finish the process and come out of the menu.